A GOLF BLOG FOR THE REST OF US
We exist for the average hack. Funny, snarky and sometimes dead serious, together we can take the frustration out of golf!
Coming to grips with the fact that you aren’t very good at something you enjoy can understandably be frustrating. But there’s no need to fret, because here’s a secret: You don’t have to be good at a sport to love it!
The GolfStinks blog, which began back in 2009, helps you appreciate your love for golf even though you might “stink” at it! We churn-out golf content a true weekend hack could appreciate (instead of going on ad nauseam about the pro tours, or providing excessive and confusing swing advice).
At GolfStinks.com you’ll find posts about…
Hilarious (and sometimes serious) golf observations and insights: Rants on slow play and equipment prices; musings on golf’s impact on the environment; and opinions about the future of golf. In addition, we receive plenty of books, apparel and products to review – and we mean products that are really useful (no crazy golf training aids or gadgets here)!
In short, the Golf Stinks blog will keep you entertained, with no pressure to improve your handicap. Together, we can take the frustration out of golf!
Check out some of our recent posts:
- August 2016 : POLL: How do you Cheat at Golf?
- July 2016 : 10 Things You’ve Always Wanted To Know About Golf
- June 2016 : Waiting For Golf To Begin Again
- May 2016 : Finding the Future of Golf
- April 2016 : The 10 Worst Things You Can Do On A Golf Course
- March 2016 : Five Reasons Golf and Fishing Go Hand-In-Hand
- February 2016 : POLL: How Often Do You Get New Golf Clubs?
- January 2016 : 5 Reasons Golf is Hard
- December 2015 : 2015 Top 10 GolfStinks Posts
- December 2015 : The Perfect “Non-Golf” Gift for Golfers