A GOLF BLOG FOR THE REST OF US
We exist for the average hack. Funny, snarky and sometimes dead serious, together we can take the frustration out of golf!
Coming to grips with the fact that you aren’t very good at something you enjoy can understandably be frustrating. But there’s no need to fret, because here’s a secret: You don’t have to be good at a sport to love it!
The GolfStinks blog, which began back in 2009, helps you appreciate your love for golf even though you might “stink” at it! We churn-out golf content a true weekend hack can appreciate (instead of going on ad nauseam about the pro tours, or providing excessive and confusing swing advice).
At GolfStinks.com you’ll find posts about:
Hilarious (and sometimes serious) golf observations and insights: Rants on slow play and equipment prices; musings on golf’s impact on the environment; and opinions about the future of golf. In addition, we receive plenty of books, apparel and products to review – and we mean products that are really useful (no crazy golf training aids or gadgets here)!
In short, the Golf Stinks blog will keep you entertained, with no pressure to improve your handicap. Together, we can take the frustration out of golf!
Check out some of our recent posts:
- July 2017 : How To Stay Protected Out On The Golf Course
- March 2017 : POLL: Does the Type of Putter Matter?
- February 2017 : Use This 1 Tip To Get More Enjoyment Out Of Golf
- January 2017 : POLL: Is Golf a Sport?
- December 2016 : 5 Ways To Take The Frustration Out Of Golf
- November 2016 : A Gift Guide for the Average Golfer
- October 2016 : 3 Reasons You Should Bring Your Kindergartner Golfing
- September 2016 : An Entirely New Approach To Executive-Style Golf Courses
- August 2016 : POLL: How do you Cheat at Golf?
- July 2016 : 10 Things You’ve Always Wanted To Know About Golf